2021 Sedona Conference Trade Secrets Working Group Annual Meeting
- December 13, 2021 - December 14, 2021
- All Day Event
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar, Phoenix AZ
- Amelia Sargent
On December 13-14, 2021, partner Amelia Sargent will attend The Sedona Conference Working Group 12 Annual Meeting.
The key focus of the 2021 Working Group 12 meeting is for the drafting teams to lead a document-based dialogue to receive comments from its members. The goal is also to advance the following draft commentaries toward publication for public comment:
- Governance and Management of Trade Secrets
- Monetary Remedies in Trade Secret Disputes
And to form and launch the following commentary drafting team efforts:
- What Can and Cannot Be a Protectable Trade Secret?
- Sharing Trade Secrets With Other Organizations
- Forensic Issues in Trade Secret Disputes
- Getting In and Staying Out of Trouble: Ethical Issues in Trade Secret Cases
To learn more about this annual meeting, click here.