Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and top performers in their industries; they can choose to retain any law firm they like, but they choose to partner with us. We return our clients’ trust with the highest quality of work, responsive service, and an unwavering commitment to winning.
As a result, Willenken continues to receive national recognition as one of the most elite litigation firms in the country. Our firm has been recognized by leading independent legal publications including Benchmark Litigation, The American Lawyer, and Corporate Counsel.
We don’t practice law in order to win awards and accolades, of course. But these awards do attest to the skill of our attorneys and their ability to obtain winning outcomes. Most importantly, Willenken is recognized as a leader in complex commercial litigation by our clients, who we will always be honored to serve.
“The service is top-notch. Every attorney is highly capable, conscientious and responsive.”— Client accolade in Benchmark Litigation
The firm and its lawyers have earned numerous awards and public accolades, which include the following from these notable publications and organizations:
- Listed on the highly selective list of “Recommended” firms for litigation in California (2018-2021).
- Selected as a finalist for “Los Angeles Firm of the Year” (2019-2020).
- Recognized Eileen Ahern, Paul Loh, and Jason Wilson as “Local Litigation Stars” in the annual publication (2018-2020) and “Benchmark California Stars” in the inaugural Benchmark Litigation California guide (2019).
- Recognized as a “Top Boutique” in California (2018 and 2015).
- Listed Ticketmaster defense from a class action lawsuit as a “Top 20 Defense Verdict” in California (2015).
- Selected Paul Loh as a “Top 20 Under 40” lawyer (2007).
- Selected as the recipient of the NAPABA APA-Owned Law Firm of the Year Award (2019).
- Selected as the recipient of the CMCP Minority-Owned Law Firm Client Service Award (2019 and 2004).
Diversity Law Institute (DLI)
- Selected for the Law Firm Diversity Award, presented in partnership with the Litigation Counsel of America (2019).
- Ranked as the second most prestigious litigation firm in the country based on the law school pedigree of our lawyers (2015).
- Selected as one of 10 firms for the “Litigation Boutiques Hot List” (2014).
- Named Jason Wilson as one of the nation’s “Top Rated Lawyers” (2013).
- Named Paul Loh as one of the nation’s “Top Rated Lawyers” (2012).
- Featured in the “Litigation Boutique of the Year” special issue as a “gutsy” firm with an “enviable client list” (2009).