This Policy explains how your personal information will be treated as you use this Site and any services offered on this Site. This Policy does not apply to information provided to Willenken in the course of our attorney-client relationships, the attorney-client privilege, the attorney work product doctrine, protected by confidentiality or any other applicable protection. This Policy does not apply to information provided to or by Willenken in the course of our vendor-client relationships, including information that is protected by confidentiality or any other applicable protection.
Nothing in this Policy should be construed to create an attorney-client relationship with visitors to our website or detract from any of the protections resulting from such relationships.
information we might collect from you
In general, you may visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself except as follows:
Like many websites, our server logs capture information regarding your operating system, browser software, IP (Internet Protocol) address, and the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time. If you elect to use the “Add This” feature of our Site, this will also gather certain information.
information you submit to us
If you submit personal information to us through our Site, here is how we may use it:
We may use personal information, as we believe to be necessary or appropriate, to:
- Provide you legal advice, representation, or services, or respond to requests;
- Manage our business relationship with you;
- Improve our services;
- Carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Notify you about any changes to our services or our websites;
- Comply with our obligations, under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- Comply with legal process, including legal and regulatory requirements that apply to us;
- Respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and
- Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may contact you to provide you with information on our services, events, or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by:
- Replying directly to the marketing message;
- Unsubscribing from marketing messages by clicking the appropriate link in any email you receive; or
- Contacting email@example.com.
when we share your personal information
We may share your personal information with others, under the following circumstances:
We will provide your personal information to our service providers to allow them to assist us with delivering the legal and other services that you have requested, such as:
- Credit reference agencies;
- Information technology and information security providers;
- Legal service and technology providers;
- Marketing list management providers; and
- Records management providers.
We will share personal information with law enforcement, governmental authorities, or regulators where we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or if we reasonably consider that this is necessary to help prevent or detect fraud or other crime or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Willenken, our clients, or others; or
We will disclose personal information if you have consented to any disclosure to a third party, including as part of our providing you legal advice, representation, or services.